Saturday, December 29, 2007

Dear Diary

Sexy Babes Asian

Dear diary,

What is Wrong with me???? It’s like there's a raging inferno between my thighs 24/7! This is nuts! I can feel the heat on my wrists as I type. Nothing I do seems to release the ever-building fire that's burning so hot. And believe me, I tried...

The first time I masturbated today wasn't long after I got home from work. So that’s about 10 hrs from the last time I got myself off- when I was in the shower 6 this morning.

James was looking so hot on the bed when I walked up the stairs stripping my work clothes as I went. It hit 30 today and he must have been as hot and sweaty as I was because he was naked with the fan pointed directly between his legs. I had a glass of ice tea with me so I popped a cube in my mouth for a few seconds and then spit it back into the glass and opened my mouth down the full length of his hanging cock and then closed my lips tight and slowly sucked and licked my way to the ridge just under the head and flicked my tongue around there the way I know he likes me too. It didn’t take long for him to "rise" to the occasion even if he was still softly snoring and had the most adorable look on his sleeping face. Playing with ice is one of my favorite things to tease my husband with and it also happens to be one of his favorite ways to wake up. I moved to his side with my bare ass pointing his direction. I wanted to make sure he saw me when he opened his eyes. I continued to suck the ice and his now very hard cock alternately until he started moving up to meet my lips on each deep throat stroke. I backed off at this point to see how asleep he really was. He let out a little sigh and continued to snore. Although I knew it wouldn’t take much more to really get his attention or that if I really wanted, my pussy was so wet and wanting I could just straddle him and sit on his dick and ride myself and him to orgasm anyway. (Wouldn’t be the first time I’ve done that.) Nothing pisses me off more than him playing the sleeping baby and I just KNEW he was half awake... his lose.

I was so hot all over I could feel the dampness of the hair that escaped the careless half bun I had my hair in. A trickle of sweat slipped between my perky 36C tits and my aching, throbbing, so very hot pussy needed release.First I needed to unwind some of the anger I felt for being rejected so I smoked the rest of a fat joint James must have been working on before he crashed. When I was done I walked purposely to my closet and reached to the top shelf and under my jeans I felt the coolness of a penthouse letters magazine I have hidden there. Something began to relax right then. I felt again and got out my favorite vibrator, an 8 " silver bullet with a lifelike blue gel sheath over it. Just looking at the head of this monster turns me on. Walking to the bed I can feel the slickness of my juices starting to run down the inside of my thighs.

Lying on the bed in the guest room I puffed all 5 pillows around me and laid back and opened my legs wide, knees bent, feet on the bed. Usually I need to really work myself up or get some lube, but I was so ready I placed the fat head at the opening of my pussy and slowly let my pussy suck it in. it went in so smooth it was like a vacumme until all that was left to hold was the black end with the speed dial. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of being so "full" for a minute or so then I had to get off. I barely turned the dial 1/4 turn when my first orgasm ripped through me totally by surprise. Heart pounding, pussy still grabbing the hard vibrator, I started pulling it out and then pushing it backs in deep. Gently at first, then harder and faster fucking myself to my second orgasm in less than a minute and a half. For the next 5 minutes I lay there panting, head spinning from getting off and the joint I smoked earlier.
When the pulsing in my crotch subsided to a dull thudding I got up and put away my wonderful toy and the unused magazine
.
You'd think I’d be satisfied right? I felt like punishing James for neglecting me so I got even by wearing a see through baby doll nighty and thong when he woke to get ready for work. I knew he didn't have time to bang me but I wanted to make sure he thought about me and what I'd be doing all night. I made sure when he kissed me goodnight at the door he tasted my juices I had rubbed wet on my lips. The hard on he was getting and the groan that he let out said he did.

I couldn't help myself for the third time today and raced up the stairs the second the door closed. I thought I'd hold off a little and check my email messages, but I knew I was only fooling myself. Screw the emails, it was my favorite sex stories website that I clicked on. I pulled my already wet boxers to the side and ran my finger up and down my hot slit probing a little deeper each time until I was up to the first knuckle of my index finger deep into the depth of my soft slippery hole. I traced the outline of every curve of my smooth bare lips and rubbed my clit until it was burning and was sticking out begging me to play with it.

Whenever I fingerfuck myself I have this incredible urge to be really rough with myself. My pussy and my ass are always a little tender but it’s worth it for the great orgasms I have this way. This time I got some baby oil and dripped it all over my hot pussy and my left hand. I took my time doing this and teasing my nipples and pussy while reading about some chick licking another one as she was getting it in the ass herself by some guy When I got the part about the chick who got ass fucked being licked all better by the second girl I lost it and rammed 2 fingers hard up into me. Fuck! That felt so good! I started to pump my fingers and twist them going in and out as I rubbed my hard clit with my thumb. Remembering the part about the ass licking my own ass was feeling neglected so I pushed my index finger up my ass and my thumb in my pussy. I love the way I can feel my finger and thumb rub inside. As good as it feels though it's not deep enough and I was soon back to 2 fingers then 3 slamming and twisting in my pussy and rubbing my clit with my other hand. Fuck the story! I lifted my hips off the chair to get my fingers deeper and I think if I thought I could take it, I'd have driven my whole hand inside me I was so wet and horney. I didn't last long watching my tits bounce and felt another orgasm hit me.

I've never done it and would be afraid to try it, but whenever I think of fisting I get turned on. The fist part is icky, but I love the thought of getting stretched wide while being fucked. Nothing better than a little tenderness to remind you at work the day after a good lay.

As relaxed as I felt I knew I wasn't done. I NEEDED to feel that big thing DRIVE ME! I can get so... nasty sometimes...Back to the bed, pillows under my ass this time, feet up on the wall legs spread. I was shaking all over thinking of what was coming. I took off the gel sleeve and was left with an 8' smooth silver fuck. I had grabbed the whole bag of goodies this time. I covered my smaller dildo with vasoline and set it next to the first one. Last I needed my finger vibrator. This is the way to really hit the G-spot. I slipped the bigger vibe in my pussy that was still slick from the baby oil and my earlier Cumming until it nearly disappeared, then pulled it out again. I did the same with the smaller of the two but in my eager asshole and a little slower. When it was all the way in I pulled it out as I put the first one back in my pussy. Using 2 hands I slowly slide them in and out double fucking myself. I pushed the dildo all the way in my ass feeling it stretch tight and left it there and picked up my finger vibrator. I had to cum again before I died so I let go. I turned the silver vibe to max and the same with finger vibe on my clit. It took about 3 seconds for the most intense, body shaking, and earth shattering G-spot orgasm to hit me once I touched my clit. I groaned out loud as wave after wave of bliss washed over me. I swear I felt electrical currents in the bottom of my feet and my toes curled as I threw back my head straining my neck trying not to scream.

I was shaking for a longtime after that one and yeah I am sore but what a feeling! Totally worth it. Just sitting here listening to Collective Soul sing Precious Declaration while I remember and write this has me tingling again....

No comments: