Saturday, December 29, 2007

Drinking experiment

Sexy Babes Asian

I am going to document this story as it happens. I am going to conduct an experiment and if it works it should make for a good bit of reading.

I am sitting at my computer typing this drama as it unfolds. I have everything I need in front of me and I am about to start. I have a full bottle of Tequila gold and will take a shot every sixty seconds and here goes the first one. Now while I wait I will tell you about myself. My real name is Sharon L. Parker and I am an author. I have written a few e-books over the years but the new one is called “The Unleashing of Sara Miller” It is doing well. Oops time for another shot. Ok, where was I, oh yeah, I got into the whole sexual mystery writing because I love reading about sex but stories should have substance also so I add in a bit of mystery.

I am a very sexual being and think all people should be sexually free. Another shot now, that’s my third and it, has me a buzz. Anyway, like I said reading about other peoples sexual activities turns me on and that’s why I write about my sexual escapades. Here’s to your health as I do another shot. I am very warm so I will take off my shirt if you don’t mind. I thought you wouldn’t. The shots are coming very fast and I was thinking of making them every five minutes but a promise is a promise. Another one for me and I think I will get totally naked. I’m all alone in my house but I really don’t care if anyone sees me here I have a roommate, make and he sees me all the time. I am starting to ramble now as I drink down another shot. I am finding now I am using spell check more and more. Another shot and I think I will slow it down. I am getting mellow and horny. I wont stop the experiment but just slow it down as I said. One more and feeling as if I need a man to cuddle up with as I finish this thing I have started.

I remember the last time I got this drunk I was with two men and they had me blow them then they gave me anal and then we fucked all night. Just remembering that night is making me wet as hell. Another shot for me and I really wish you a great day. I had a lesbian experience once where I was seduced and she ate me out. It felt so great that before I came or rather before she would let me cum she made me eat her pussy. I did it because I needed to cum. She kept teasing my pussy until I gave her what she wanted. I am counting the marks and I think I am up to twelve shots and doing another as you read this.

My nipples are erect. I am touching them and it feels great. I want to touch my pussy now it is dripping wet. Ill bet it is my memories making me wet. Oh god I am going to touch it just for a moment.

I am having one more shot and then I say I have to touch myself some more here. I am so fucking wet just reading some of your stories here that I want to cum. I just wanted to touch my wet cunt just a little but I can’t stop now. The more I touch the more I need to be touched. Another shot to get my mind off my pussy. Oh god I better stop or I will throw up. I will touch myself and maybe get my toy to insert inside me. Hold on I will be right back.

I am back and playing with myself with a huge dildo. Oh god this feels great. Oh gpd yesssssssssssss I want you here now but that won’t happen. God damn am going to cummmmm nowwwwwwwwww. I have to cut this short. It just didn’t work I have shower then get to bed. Ill try the experiment tomorrow. Thanks for reading this. Love Shadow Sharon L. Parker and by the way. I hope you got as horny as I did.

No comments: