Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Late Night Fantasy

Sexy Babes Asian

I'm laying on my bed, Naked, alone, in my room. I had just finished talking to you. Running my hand down my stomach to my pussy, feeling the moistness there. Thinking to my self , " how does he does he do this? every time! " Just talking to you , saying things I want to do . My mind wanders.... your in the room with me. Looking at me naked as i rub my pussy. I put my finger deep inside my self then pull it out , and lick it. Tasting the saltness of my juices. I am so horny now. I was you so much I can feel it. I slowly get up and move closer to you, kissing your lips slowly. Pressing my naked body up against you. I move my hands down along your body. Your chest, your belly up over your back, then finally down to our cock, feeling the stiffness, the hardness I want to feel and taste. I start to undress you.

Breaking away from your warm, wet mouth. I pull your T-shirt up over your head. I kiss down your chest licking down your belly, till I get to your pants. I unbutton them and slide my hands inside. Feeling your hard cock brush against my hand, I pull your pants down and you step out. I stand back up , kissing you again. This time harder, more passionately, you kiss back letting your tong go deep into my mouth, roaming around as your hands cup my breast squeezing them gently than letting them go, down around my bum, then lightly grazing over my cunt. Shivering under your touch I get down on my knees, taking your cock in my hands, rubbing it. Slowly then taking it in to my mouth . Your hardness filling me, I gag a bit. Then lean my head back to take it all in . I wrap my lips around it tight and start sucking. Nervous at first I suck slowly and lightly. Moving my tong around getting used to you being inside my mouth. Hearing your soft moans I suck harder, moving my head back and forth to let your cock go in and out. I reach up and take your balls in my hands. Squeezing them gently. I feel my pussy quiver. So wet, my juice close to dripping over. Sucking as fast as I can, I hear you moan out as your cum flows into my mouth. I feel the warmness of it as your cock drains down my thought. I pull back , letting your cock slide out of my mouth. Lying back on the bed you come close letting your hands wander over my body. Leaning your head down you lick my nipples sucking one than the other, softly nibbling the stiff, soft flesh.

Trailing your tongue down between my breast , down to my belly till you reach my soft shaven pussy. Running your tongue gently separating them; Flicking my clit you make me moan in pleasure greater than I've ever felt before. licking at my wetness your tongue slides into me and comes back out . your tongue flies across my pussy. Moaning loud, letting go , my cum flows out of me. and i fall back on the bed. having the greatest orgasm of my life. As you keep licking my pussy. Licking up all my cum till theres not a drop let. You climb back up and kiss me shoving your tongue in my mouth letting me taste my own cum .. Kissing you back hard I feel your cock stiffen again against me pushing my body up towards yours, your cock rubs against my pussy.

Wanting you more than ever I whisper "fuck me". In response U move closer shifting your body so your cock is aligned with my pussy .. teasing me U put the head in and pull it back out ... a couple times . I'm soaking again needing your cock. Finally you slide it in . Slowly letting me get used to it , till the pain goes away . then U start going in and out screwing me harder. i move my body pressing it up into you every time you come down. Screaming out your name. Panting .. feeling the need to cum already, so soon. Your cock drives deep into me, as i try to hold my cum back wanting to cum with U. Finally you shoot your load deep inside me cuming hard, I can't hold it any more and i cum . your cock slides out dripping with our cum mixed together i move down and take your cock . Sucking off the mixture of cum left on it. then move back up and lied down. Drained of all energy. I fall asleep.

No comments: