Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hand to Hand Noncombat Part One

Sexy Babes Asian

My family and I lived in a comfortable home on the tree lined street in a small rural town. Next door lived a single Mom who must have been in her mid thirties. She had a son who was born with cerebral palsy and was now 13 years old. His condition was such that he needed constant care. For some reason which I never understood, she was unable to get governmental help in taking care of him so she had to assume the full responsibility for his care herself , though she did get financial assistance.
When I was 15 she called me in one day and said that she had an opportunity for a part time job. . She wanted the job if for no other reason than to get out of the house for a while and mix with other people. She explained that she couldn’t take the job unless she could have someone come in every day and look after her son, Mark. Since I was on summer vacation from school she thought I might like to make some spending money. She was willing to pay me $5.00 an hour. Since $75 a week seemed pretty good to me I accepted the job.
Mark’s condition was such that he had very little control over his muscles. His movements were very unsteady and jerky . Consequently he needed help eating , going to the bathroom and getting dressed . He had great difficulty walking and speaking. His words were muddled and he usually uttered but one word at a time instead of speaking in sentences.
Mrs. Clark had me come over one Saturday afternoon and explained what had to be done. She wanted me to feed him a snack, give him sponge baths and hold a receptacle for him to pee in when he had to. If he spilled food on his clothes or soiled himself , I was to wash him and put clean pajama on him. He wore pajamas all the time because they were easy to change and made it easy to get to his penis out when he had to pee.
It turned out to be a very convenient job. Mark didn’t have to be entertained. He sat watching TV all the time and I could sit on the couch opposite him and read books assigned by my school for summer reading. . Getting his snack was no problem He couldn’t manipulate a spoon so I fed it to him. When he had to relieve himself he would say pee and I would take the container, put his penis over the lid and when he finished I would flush the contents down the toilet.
The first few weeks were uneventful and there seemed to be no problems. But one day I noticed a bulge in his pants and realized he had an erection. I was surprised because I didn’t think he was capable of that. As I watched him I saw how uncomfortable he was . He pushed it down with his arm and twisted in his chair and made sounds . I didn’t know what to do and after a while he went back to watching TV and the bulge disappeared. A couple of days later his mother called me in. “ Have you noticed anything different with Mark lately?
I said “What do you mean?”
“Well, he seems to be maturing , to ... well I don’t know how much you know about sex and ... and the male organ.”
“I wasn’t born yesterday, Mrs. Clark. Are you talking about Mark having erections?”
“Yes, “ she said.” he seems to have them all the time lately. I suppose most boys his age do but I don’t know what to do about Mark.”
I was a bit embarrassed. “Why do you have to do anything?”
“He’s starting to get agitated and aggressive. He seems angry all the time now and I know it’s because the seaman that his body produces is building up in him and he needs some relief.”
“I don’t know much about it but couldn’t he relieve himself? Isn’t that what boys do?”
“I know what you mean but he doesn’t have enough control over his muscles to do what you are suggesting, Joan. He can’t manipulate his fingers” She paused a minute, looked down at the floor I’m desperate. If he gets too frustrated he could upset the house. He’s getting bigger and stronger and if he goes into a rage I won’t be able to handle him”
“I’m sorry , Mrs. Clark. I wish there was something I could do.“
“Well, maybe there is , Joan if ...if you would be willing , if well I don’t want you to get upset ,,, to think I’m trying to corrupt you or something but I was wondering if...
“You want me to masturbate him, right?”
“Well, yes. I can’t. I couldn’t do that to my own son It would be ... I could be charged with child abuse and it would be incest , so I was hoping that..."
I was wondering how I could get out of this. “ I’ve never done that. I’m not sure I would know how.”
“Oh, I’ll show you,” and she went and got a cucumber. “It’s very simple. All you have to do is massage it, up and down a few strokes and have a wash cloth handy to catch what shoots out.”

No comments: